Mortgage Calculator Information & Tips
Looking for information about your borrowing power, loan repayments or stamp duty costs? Select a home loans calculator or mortgage calculator from our range of free calculators below.
To ensure you get information on your home loan, please read through our handy mortgage calculator tips section. Or for a more accurate figure relating to your personal situation, talk to your local Loan Market broker today.
- Mortgage repayment calculators – compare principal & interest to interest only repayments. Many lenders in Australia offer an interest only option for the initial years of the loan.
- Extra Mortgage Repayments Calculator – have a look at the effect of making extra repayments earlier in the loan compared to later in the loan. The interest savings on the home loan are significant.
- Splitting your home loan between fixed and variable is a good way to combine repayment certainty with flexibility. Use our Split Home Loan Mortgage Calculator to test some scenarios.
- Use the Mortgage Repayment Calculator to increase the frequency you repay your home loan from monthly to fortnightly and see the interest savings you can make.
- If you are buying a property in another state of Australia – make sure you use the Stamp Duty Mortgage Calculator to check fees and duties as they can vary significantly.
- When using the Repayment Mortgage Calculator, trial different loan terms such as 20, 25 or 30 years and look at the changes in interest paid.
- The Lump Sum Mortgage Calculator is a great tool to model interest savings from depositing a bonus or tax refund on to your home loan.
- Find out how reducing your credit card limit improves your borrowing capacity using the How Much Can I Borrow Calculator.
- The Compare Two Home Loans Mortgage Calculator will allow you to compare an introductory rate to a basic variable rate to assess which loan will provide longer term savings.