Find A Mortgage Broker
Knowing what to look for in a mortgage broker is an essential part to securing the right loan for your finance needs.
Your mortgage broker will act as your very own loan expert; making sure you understand the loan repayments, loan features, fees and charges of your home loan.
Loan Market mortgage brokers are fully accredited experts in finance and lending.
Our broker’s knowledge and understanding of the real estate market puts you at an advantage when bidding at auction or negotiating on your new home. Loan Market brokers also have access to RP and real estate data to provide you with free reports and analysis on your suburb.
Saving you time and money our brokers will search over 800 loan products from a panel of 30 banks and secure lenders comparing fees, charges and loan features to best suit your lifestyle.
And any time you need it, your Loan Market mortgage broker can also organise your personal loans, car loans or leasing and if you have them, business loans.
Mortgage Broker Checklist:
- What accreditations do they have?
- Does the mortgage broker belong to a reputable industry association?
- How many lenders does the broker have on their panel – 20 to 30 lenders is standard?
- Has the broker disclosed all fees and commissions prior to signing up?
- Is the mortgage broker owned by a bank & have they disclosed this?
- Does the broker take the time to understand your situation?
- What software does the mortgage broker have to run through the various home loan options?
- Does your mortgage broker work locally and are they easily accessible?
- How quickly did the mortgage broker respond to your initial enquiry or contact?
- How do they compare loans that fit your situation? Make sure the mortgage broker clearly explains their criteria.
- Does the mortgage broker charge a fee for their service?
- Is the mortgage broker able to provide customer testimonials?
Meeting with a mortgage broker is easy with over 500 mortgage brokers in every state of Australia, our brokers can organise a confidential, obligation-free consultation at the convenience of your own home and at a time that suits you.
Book a Free Mortgage Broker Appointment Today!
Find Your Local Mortgage Broker
Click on your state to begin your search