Mortgage Broker Forest Lake, Springfield Lakes, Kenmore
Getting the right home loan first time is very important. I treat every client as if their home loan was mine, taking the time to fully understand each client's needs before recommending a particular product or home loan.
Qualifications and experience
- Full Real Estate Licence enabling me to fully understand the importance of finance in relation to property purchases.
- Loan Market High Achiever - 2009 ($24 million settled loans in a calendar year or financial year)
Home loan assistance for your individual situation
I like to look at every client individually to ensure they get the right product/home loan to suit their particular needs.
- Experienced with most types of home loan borrowing and smaller commercial lending
- Have secured over $120m in home loans during the past 6 years
- Specialise in loans for first home buyers, owner occupiers and property investors
- Substantial knowledge of requirements of self-employed borrowers, including lo doc loan applicants
John was able to find us a loan after we had been rejected by our own bank. You provided excellent customer service and we found you friendly and easy to deal with.
Saravanamuthu M, Forest Lake
First home buyers
There is still a demand from first home buyers for property, particularly in more affordable housing areas such as Forest Lake, Springfield Lakes and Camira. I look at a wide range of options for these clients; particularly with the tightening of credit policy and the fact most first home buyers generally don't have a substantial deposit. The use of family guarantees, in several instances, has meant a first home buyer has been able to secure their own home whilst reducing crippling costs such as Lenders Mortgage Insurance. I ensure each client fully understands the whole loan process and organise the First Home Owners Grant paperwork on their behalf.
John was pleasant to deal with and kept us informed every step of the way. You made the process stress free.
Mary H, Forest Lake
Having bought and sold numerous properties myself as well as assisting many other investors with their investment finance needs, I have an excellent understanding of the financial requirements of property investors. A lot of investors don't consider their overall position before heading into the investment market. I ensure that each client understands the importance of correctly setting up each loan to maximise any tax benefits they may receive as a result of their purchase.
Loans for self-employed buyers
The loan options for self-employed borrowers has become much more difficult with credit tightening. However, there are still numerous loan options available to these applicants. In most cases, it's just a matter of being able to extract the information required from tax returns and profit and loss reports, which allows the client to obtain a loan with the same benefits as any other normal home loan
South West Brisbane Customers
I am based in Forest Lake but offer my mortgage broking services throughout the region, including Brookwater, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Camira and Kenmore.
John provided excellent customer service and was freely available to answer any queries we had regarding our loan application.
Stephen & Lynn D, Forest Lake
We appreciated John's advice and experience. He was extremely helpful and the service superb.
Zakiyah K, Stretton
We found John's service to be extremely professional and friendly. He was a great help in obtaining our loan.
John A, Forest Lake
- State: Queensland, QLD
- Broker region: Brisbane West
- Suburbs: Forest Lake, Springfield Lakes, Kenmore
- John Taylor provides mortgage broking services in suburbs including but not limited to: Forest Lake, Brookwater, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Camira, Kenmore, Greenbank, Pallara, Ellen Grove, Richlands, Heathwood