Michael Karpathakis – State Manager NSW
Mobile: 0478 474 689
Phone: (02) 9249 3777
Fax: +61 2 9279 1906
Business address: Level 17, 135 King Street, Sydney 2000
My mantra is simple – Right People, Right Roles. I am passionate about empowering my team and supporting them in those roles. Everyday is a journey, as a team we hold each other to account with clear, measurable objectives over an agreed period.
Ensuring that the Loan Market NSW/ACT State Management team supports our brokers in every aspect of their business is important to me.
At Loan Market NSW/ACT we pride ourselves on that very support; we offer a unique business proposition to our brokers, like no other aggregator in the industry. At Loan Market we are more than just an aggregator, we are a true business partner, and working with brokers to ensure they achieve organic growth is the success formula.
Are you Looking for a Career in Mortgage Broking?
At Loan Market we a focused on our people not just our business. Being passionate about my own family and as a business leader I endeavor to ensure my NSW/ACT team has that balance, including partners and family in state initiatives.
At Loan Market we focus on our team culture and the opportunity to create a professional but family focused business by:
- The right business culture with work-life balance.
- Loan Market is a true business partner.
- Too many competitors rely on growth from recruitment. At Loan Market we are more powerfully positioned then our competitors because of the wonderful positioning being paired with Ray White real-estate no other aggregator can offer the same opportunity.
Our State-based strategy ensures that we are considered key business partners with each of our lenders. Building partnerships at that level is critical for our success and that of our brokers.
Growing your Mortgage Broking Business with Loan Market
I am committed to ensuring our brokers have the necessary tools and support they need to grow their businesses. In NSW/ACT we have clear accountability for the State Administrators around broker training, events and conferences and providing continuous support to our broker team.
We continue to provide support to our broker team by focusing on their business growth and planning around engaging and helping our team achieve their goals. Part of this support involves engagement with the BDM on a bi-monthly basis with clear accountability and ongoing support.
Other activities we hold on a state-level to further support our brokers in planning and strategy include:
- Sharing Knowledge: At Loan Market NSW/ACT we have created a Steering committee with the top 10 brokers in NSW/ACT who meet quarterly to discuss opportunities within the group to implement state-wide changes to help improve support to brokers, networking and leads.
- 90 Day Planning Sessions: Our Business Development Managers and management team act on important action items from the steering committee to ensure outcomes are achieved.
Industry Leading Marketing Support
Providing a seamless solution around ensuring the brokers have a profile through social media, internet profile and marketing within their local area. At Loan Market we have a team of dedicated marketing professionals to help you with your marketing strategy. Some of the services offered by Loan Market Marketing include:
- Free in-house design service for POS material
- Comprehensive marketing collateral
- Fully optimised Websites and webpages
- Leading edge digital marketing
- PR and media services
- Targeted Social media
- Car and Shop front signage
We are constantly delivering upon agreed marketing expectations, our marketing team has won the Best Web Presence Award at the Annual Australian Broking Awards in 2012 and are committed to ensuring each and every Loan Market Mortgage Broker has the marketing support they need to grow their own business.
The Loan Market and Ray White Relationship
Building stronger partnerships at a local level is important to us and creating clarity on agreed expectations drives us to perform well and build successful relationships with Ray White. Aligning our brokers and ensuring that the right broker is placed in the right Ray White office ensures a long and healthy partnership for leads generation.
I am very excited about the new Loan Market Direct initiative to re-engage support from both Loan Market and Ray White who advocate building a partnership. Over the last few months we have seen direct results for some of our brokers and look forward to rolling this out across our broker network.