- Home Loans Approvals Soaring in 2014
Data released today by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has shown 2014 home loan approvals are off to their strongest start in five years.
- RBA Rate Hold Enters 8th Month
At its third meeting of 2014 the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) announced the cash rate will remain at 2.50 per cent for the eighth consecutive month.
- RBA Holds Steady, Bank Drop Rates to 20 Year Low
For the seventh consecutive month the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has left the cash rate at 2.50 per cent. However this hasn’t stopped a major bank from dropping their rates to a 20-year low on its two year fixed interest rate product.
- RBA Holds Rates for Longest Period in Seven Years
At its first meeting of 2014 the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) decided to leave the cash rate at 2.50 per cent for the sixth consecutive month, the longest period of interest rate stability since 2007.
- Housing Approvals Through The Roof
Home loan approval statistics released today by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has revealed that November 2013 had more » Read More
- Loan Market Supports a ‘Little Ray of Giving’
Loan Market brokers in VIC and NSW collected more than 200 gifts for underprivileged kids as part of Ray White’s » Read More
- Rates On Hold, RBA Balancing Economy
At it’s final board meeting of 2013, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) decided to leave interest rates unchanged at 2.5 per cent for the fourth consecutive month.
- Buyers Find Borrowing Sweet Spot
Home buyers are most comfortable borrowing up to 80 per cent of their property’s value and one in ten buyers are comfortable borrowing nearly the entire value of a property, a survey by Loan Market has found.
- Home Loan Approvals Highest in 47 Months: ABS
Home loan approvals in September 2013 were the highest since October 2009 according to data released today by the Australian » Read More
- Biggest First Home Buyer Grant Ever Announced
The Tasmanian property market is set for a huge boost in first home buyers and construction after the government announced » Read More
- When is the best time to refinance?
As mortgage brokers, we see this question popping up quite often. And there's good reason too, as refinancing your home » Read More
- Important features to look for in a tenant
If you've taken out an investment loan to buy a property and you've gone down the path of DIY property » Read More
- Getting ready for a mortgage – prepare your spending habits
Part of the process of buying a home is getting your finances into order. This is especially important for newbies » Read More
- Tips for making changes to your home with a refinanced loan
Are you getting a little tired with the look of your home? Have you got some spare time for a » Read More
- Enter the property market with a pre-approved loan
Buying a home can be a little competitive at times, as it's likely that there are going to be other » Read More
- Consolidating your debt into your home loan
Dealing with debt can be a stressful time. From managing multiple payments towards different lenders, to paying various interest rates » Read More
- Three tips to help you buy in a competitive property market
If you are currently on the lookout for a new home, then chances are somebody else is too. Many people » Read More
- Taking a repayment holiday
One of the best parts about going on vacation is being able to get away from it all. Sometimes it's » Read More
- Make sure you get the most out of your home loan
Ever wondered if you could get more out of your home loan? Lots of home owners do well to keep » Read More
- Get closer to your dream second property move
Ready to make your next property move and trade your first home for a second one? That's great – upgrading » Read More