Mortgage Broker Chatswood, Ryde, Crows Nest
According to Ron “Getting a home loan is more than just getting the best interest rate. Sure, it’s high on people’s priority list for a home loan, but there are so many other factors that need to be taken into consideration.”
Some of the factors that I examine with my clients are;
- Is the purchase for investment, to live in or for their self managed superannuation.
- What is the medium to long term strategy for the purchase? Is it a stepping stone to buying their next home, is it a means of just getting themselves into the property market with a first purchase or is it a wealth accumulation strategy for many more purchases.
- Do they want to maximise their borrowing capacity.
- How much of a deposit they have and how this may impact them having to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance
Regardless of your situation my objective is to sit down with you and run through all the possible options so that you may make an informed decision,
With over 30 lenders at my disposal covering thousands of different products, it is my job to match my client personal circumstances to the best available options in the market place. In this way I save my clients time and money by doing the shopping around for them.
About Ron Faul
Whether you’re buying or selling a property, Ron can support you through the mortgage process from start to finish. Regardless of whether you are a first home buyer, looking to refinance or a seasoned investor, he can help you track down a home loan that suits your circumstances and lifestyle.
Born and raised in Sydney with many years experience in Real Estate and then the Finance Industry, Ron is perfectly placed to ensure you get all the information you need about choosing the right home loan.
Residing in St Ives, Ron is a family man and happily married with 3 daughters. Being a mobile mortgage broker means flexibility and enjoying a family/work balance. This also means that Ron meets up with clients in the comfort and convenience of their own home at a mutually convenient time.
Ron is fully accredited by the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and hold a Diploma in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) so you know that he is suitable qualified and that you are in safe hands. He is also a member of the Credit Ombudsman Services Limited (COSL), an independent dispute resolution service and maintains professional indemnity insurance.
Contact Ron today to find out how he can help you find the perfect home loan.
- State: New South Wales, NSW
- Broker region: North Shore
- Suburbs: Chatswood, Ryde, Crows Nest
- Ron Faul provides mortgage broking services in suburbs including but not limited to: Chatswood, Ryde, Crows Nest, Hornsby, Narenbum, Cameray, Lane Cove, St Ives