Salaried Broker Positions
Loan Market is currently looking to recruit for a number of Salaried Mortgage Broker positions for the Sydney office. Are you currently a self employed or salaried mortgage broker looking for a different opportunity to grow your client base whilst enjoying a stable full time income and minimal expenses?
Looking for a Unique Mortgage Broker Opportunity?
Loan Market is one of Australasia’s largest mortgage broker groups, providing home loan solutions to thousands of Australians every year. At Loan Market, we believe in providing a better value partnership to help our employees achieve maximum results.
• Access to the Largest Real Estate Business in Australasia
• Support of a Top 5 Aggregator and National Brand
• Generous Commissions
• Support of a head office team and access to Marketing, Sales Training and the Strongest Lender relationships.
You will have
• Experience in mortgage broking, minimum 12 months either from a self employed role or previous salary position
• Excellent phone manner and sales experience
• Motivated and keen to achieve KPI’s and reach goals
• Exceptional knowledge of lender products and policy and ability to work well in a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised and excellent Time Management skills
• Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking (Diploma required by June 2012 – Preferred)
• Accredited Member of MFAA or FBAA (Must have)
• Accredited Member of COSL (Preferred)
• Lender accreditation’s (Major banks preferred)
Although full leads will be provided, others who have really excelled in this role have had a network of their own customers and referral networks in order to over achieve from the get-go.
“The role sounds too good to be true, it’s not. Qualified leads, all expenses paid and no travel.
No travel means more time for quality work, quick response to clients and consistent following up.
Friendly supportive team environment. Do the work and you reap the rewards!”
– Sandra, Ex Aussie Broker
You can expect
• Full time in house mortgage broker role in a flexible working team environment
• Top 5 Aggregator company
• Limited travel and after hours work required
• Phone based sales role with on going training provided
• Full lender support and escalations = FASTER turnaround times for your clients.
• Unlimited Access to qualified leads
• $50,000 Base + Super (average income range from $90,000 – $100,000)
• Flexible environment
• Outstanding management support
• Friendly team environment
If you are looking to kicking the financial year off with a cracking start, and interested in exploring this unique and outstanding employment opportunity, please send your resume to Megin Wilton or for more information contact:
Mobile: 0402 701 010
Telephone: 02 9279 1906