Mortgage Broker Central Coast, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie
My main purpose and client promise is to look after my clients,and be available any time day or night, as I know that clients just don't find properties to purchase Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
I am here to find the best deal for my clients, over a number of different banks and products. Also, to find out about clients goals for the future and help them to achieve those goals, just by the way their loan is set up and then using their equity to expand their portfolios.
My expertise lies (but not limited to) purchases of investment properties. I initially had my own Accounting Practice, but also now with my Mortgage Broker Business. This allows me to give advice on tax advantages by way of negative gearing for the best outcomes for my client.
I am prepared to travel to clients homes if they can not come to me. This enables them to get a home loan in their own time and the privacy of their own home.
I also do free home loan check ups, to allow clients to view other loans suited to them at better rates.
I have lived in Toukley area all of my life. Attended Toukley Primary School and The Entrance High School. Growing up I was Junior Club Captain at The Lakes Beach, and was a member since the age of 6. Played netball for Toukley Netball Club and represented Wyong District. Also played soccer with Toukley and Doyalson and went on to represent northern NSW. I played softball and represented both Central Coast and Lake Macquarie Districts. I then went to coaching junior baseball and Women's baseball, being the first female in Australia to gain her Level 2 Coaching accreditation and coached Country NSW Women's Team at Nationals for 5 years.
Loan services I can help with:
- Home loans
- Investment loans
- Equipment loans
- Construction loans
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Accountant and Registered Tax Agent
- Cert IV in Mortgage Broking and Finance
- Diploma in Mortgage Broking
- Nominated for Central Coast Telstra Women's Business Awards
- State: New South Wales, NSW
- Broker region: Central Coast
- Suburbs: Central Coast, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie
- Sue Smith provides mortgage broking services in suburbs including but not limited to: Central Coast, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Budgewoi, Buff Point, Toukley, Lake Munmorah, Blue Haven, Woongarrah, Wyong, The Entrance, San Remo, Lake Haven