Win one of three $200 Loan Market eftpos cards – Terms and Conditions
Tell us what you would like to read about in The Insider in 25 words or less.
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Loan Market, (ABN: 83 105 221 967) of Level 17, 135 King Street Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who subscribe to the Loan Market monthly e-newsletter The Insider. Employees and brokers associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
4. Entries open at 9am AEST Thursday, February 6th, 2014 and close at 5pm AEST Wednesday, March 5th, 2014 (Competition Period).
5. To enter the competition, entrants must:
a. be a newsletter subscriber (if you are not a subscriber to our e-newsletter you will be automatically subscribed based on entering the competition); and
b. fully complete and submit the online entry form accompanied by a 25 words or less describing the topic or topics you would like to read about in The Insider e-newsletter.
6. Entrants may only enter the competitions once. Valid entries (“25 words or less” responses) or parts thereof may be published to the website and/or social media platforms for the public to view at the discretion of the Promoter. By entering, entrants acknowledge that their entry (or part thereof) may be made available online and may be accessible to the general public.
7. All valid entries will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter, based on, among other things, literary and creative merit.
8. The best three entries, as determined by the judges, from all entries will receive the prize promoted; one of three $200 Loan Market eftpos cards.
9. The prizes for the best three entries are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. The Promoter is not responsible if the eftpos cards are delayed, lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the prize in the competition if the eftpos cards become unavailable. In this instance the Promoter will provide an alternative prize of equal value as determined by the Promoter.
12. The judges’ decisions are final, and winners cannot request to change the prize they are awarded.
13. The winner will be notified by email and published on the Loan Market Facebook page. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated Australia Post registered postal address (not a PO Box address).
14. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not the time of transmission by the entrant. Entrants who enter using and invalid email address will be disqualified.
15. The competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners of each competition. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The 25 words or less statement entries become the property of the Promoter. Each “25 words or less statement” must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this competition entrants:
a. consent to the Promoter publishing the whole or any part of their entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose; and
b. undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property rights) or any laws.
17. Once submitted, entrants cannot alter or delete their entry.
18. The Promoter may at any time reject and/or remove from access by the public or disqualify or invalidate any entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise inappropriate. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if this occurs.
19. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the non-complying entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by selecting the next best valid entry (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion).
20. The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
21. If the prize remains unclaimed by 5pm AEST Friday, March 14th, 2014, that winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry of the relevant competition.
22. If for any reason, any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.